Fresh Flower Delivery
Flowers are made to order fresh and delivered each Friday. Orders close each week on Thursday evening.
Ordering Step by Step;
1. Select the size, quantity & colour palette preferred.
2. Find the correct delivery zone for the delivery address entered.
FRESH FLOWER DELIVERY ZONES:
Delivery zones are 10klm, 15klm and 20klm from Newcastle Centre. See map below to select the right area.
If you're looking for fresh flower delivery outside the local zone please send an inquiry in the contact form to see if we can make it to your area.
3. Double check the shipping address & contact phone number for delivery is correct.
4. Add any special delivery instructions, eg if apartment is listed; instruction for access. If no instructions are left and we will leave flowers in the safest place available. If there is no safe place to leave the flower redelivery will be attempted after contacting the sender. This is at an additional delivery fee. Once flowers are delivered they are in the care of the recipient.
Flowers will be delivered on Friday between 12pm - 4pm. Flowers are wrapped for protection and in water however we recommend they not be left in the elements for an extended period of time. The white wrapping is recyclable and the clear cello is biodegradable.
5. The billing contact will receive an email from us once flowers have been delivered. And you're done! You've brightened someone's day.
All flowers fresh and dried are final sale. If you have a quality claim please contact us within 24 hours of your pick-up or delivery and your flowers must be kept for a replacement.