Fresh Flower Delivery
Flowers are made to order fresh and delivered each Friday. Orders close each week on Thursday evening. Delivery is available with 20lkms of Newcastle centre.
If you're looking for a special flower delivery outside the 20klms please send an inquiry in the contact form to see if we can make it to your area.
Ordering Step by Step;
1. Select the Style, quantity & colour palette preferred and head to checkout.
2. Double check the shipping address is correct and contact phone number for delivery is correct.
4. Add any special delivery instructions, found under the local delivery check box. eg if apartment is listed; instruction for access. If no instructions are left and we will leave flowers in the safest place available. If there is no safe place to leave the flower redelivery will be attempted after contacting the sender. This is at an additional delivery fee. Once flowers are delivered they are in the care of the recipient.
4. Add a sweet message to the note card, found at the bottom left hand side of the cart page before you proceed to checkout.
Flowers will be delivered on Friday between 12pm - 4pm. Flowers are wrapped for protection and in water however we recommend they not be left in the elements for an extended period of time. The white wrapping is recyclable and the clear cello is biodegradable.
5. The billing contact will receive an email from us once flowers have been delivered. And you're done! You've brightened someone's day.
All flowers are final sale. If you have a quality claim please contact us within 24 hours of your pick-up or delivery and your flowers must be kept for a replacement.